- Orders from the customer to Enoteca Meucci must be completed in every single place to allow the shipment of the products to the indicated place *.
- Enoteca Meucci undertakes to send an email to the customer with the receipt of the delivery order; it will be the responsibility of the latter to check any errors in the order information and promptly communicate them to the staff.
- Enoteca Meucci reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or refuse orders received.
- Enoteca Meucci guarantees that products identical to those indicated on the site will be delivered.
- Orders will be processed within 2 working days of order confirmation.
- The costs of will be calculated automatically in relation to the address of the recipient and the address **.
- Accepted payments: Credit and debit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB
- Returns / Order Cancellation: The customer also has the right to return the order (with shipping costs charged to him) within 14 days of receiving the order only if the product has been kept intact and sealed.
* When entering the country - city of destination, ONLY the countries in which it is possible to ship the treated products will be authorized.
** Any taxes charged to the customer by the country in which he resides are excluded from the calculation.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The prices, notes or availability of the products displayed are subject to change without notice. The photos inserted are indicative and may not be an exact representation of the products. The Owner of his best for the characteristics of the products with the highest degree of will be possible within each detail sheet corresponding to the product viewed by the User.
However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on the e-commerce differ from the real ones due to multiple factors including, but not limited to, the User's terminal monitor, photographs etc. the User acknowledges and accepts that any such minor differences do not constitute a lack of conformity of the products.
THE CUSTOMER HAS THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN:
- the confirmation of the existence of sensitive information concerning him, even if it is not yet cataloged, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and of their origin, of the purposes and of the treatment, as well as of the logic on which the treatment is based
- the identification details of the owner and manager;
- the elimination, transfer anonymously or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the updating, modification and integration of sensitive data;
- certification that the operations referred to in points 3 and 4 have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated unless this proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- the possibility of knowing the existence of data processing that may concern him, through free access to the register pursuant to art. 37 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- free opposition regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising and direct sales material.
At any time the customer can insert the above rights by the person in charge by sending a request to Mauro Meucci data processing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the processing of personal data (Art. 13 D. Lgs. 30.06.2003 n. 196) According to the law, the data controllers inform that:
- personal data will be processed for commercial, direct sales, promotional, managerial, statistical purposes by means of computer processing with pre-established criteria;
- some data are required in order to make the purchase; the refusal to provide them with the delivery of the ordered goods; while other information such as the telephone number are not essential, but are required to improve customer service;
- the data will not be disclosed to third parties;